Search

Nuffnang

Keep Calm, Breaking Dawn 2 is here!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Apparently I can't! Excitement is killing me. Only a few hours from now, me and my friends will be watching the conclusion to the Twilight Saga. The  event will be held at Newport Cinema 2 at Resorts World. I've been looking forward to this event because it's my first time to go to Resorts World. I heard many good things about the place. It would be fun to visit it and takes some pictures. My husband works there and he said I can register as a member.

And the best part is...the movie is FREE! Thanks to Nuffnang and Wacoal for sponsoring this event. Me and my friend Dinah get to join and won. So, we are taking two of our friends to watch Breaking Dawn 2 with us. 




So guys, see you at the movie! Super excited!

By the way, I created this poster here


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.