Search

Nuffnang

Saturday 9: Live and Let Die

Saturday, November 17, 2012






  1. "Live and Let Die" was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song? Yes, it's "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith from the movie Armageddon. 
  2. The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful. Have you seen it/do you want to see it? I haven't seen it but I will soon.
  3. What do you think makes Bond movies so enduringly popular? Well, a hot and handsome guy with a license to kill and can get away with anything is what every man wishes to be, and what most of the women wants to have. 
  4. Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond"? Yes, two actually. Sean Connery for his sexy voice, and Pierce Brosnan for his sexy eyes.
  5. Bond orders martinis -- "shaken, not stirred". What's your regular drink order? Oh, I'm a beer girl. I don't like hard drinks. Gives me headaches.
  6. Moving from the bar to breakfast -- do you have a favorite cereal? I don't eat cereals because I don't like milk. I am a certified coffee addict!
  7. Let's daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool? I would prefer the outdoor pool because it's the safest, since I am not a prominent swimmer. But I do want to try to swim in a lake sometimes. It's like being part of the nature.
  8. Did you get 8 hours sleep last night? Almost. I've been missing some good sleep this past few weeks due to my hectic schedule and I am so looking forward for this weekend. I don't have anything planned so I am taking a day off from everything. My bed and I will be together for quite a while.
  9. What are you wearing on your feet right now? Slippers. A pair of rubber slippers. I am not in the mood to dress up for work today. With a shirt and a jeans I opt for slippers. Very comfy! 





4 comments

  1. Oh another good song! It was so hard to pick!
    Saw the new one last week and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Brosnan as an actor, but I did not care for his Bond, he was too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you catch up on lost sleep this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Pierce Brosnan has he best hair of any Bond.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.