Search

Nuffnang

my pamangkins

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Happy rainy Wednesday guys. I just want to post pictures of my pamangkins. My nephew Mirko and my niece Aily. I have nothing in particular to say about them. Only that they are very cute and wonderful.

This is Mirko invading my time doing the laundry. He keeps me entertained with his super hero antics. Notice the small sticker on his face? He is the 'Batman' according to him.


And this is my super cute niece, Aily. She is pretty big now at four months old. She's no longer a cry baby. Mabungisngis nga eh. And she's a doll. We love to dress her up.  


I am a lucky tita.... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.