Search

Nuffnang

Essential Nails and Spa : 'Me' time

Thursday, October 25, 2012


The last two quarters of the year is the busiest in our office. Everyday is crunch time. And as a working mom I rarely have time to relax and have my 'me' time. After a hectic day at the office I have a ton loads of household chores that awaits me at home.

But thanks to my friends. They keep it a habit of inviting me and encouraging me to take time for myself. And some are gracious enough to treat me to a spa! My office mate, Gie, bought two vouchers at Essential Nails and Spa via Deal Amigos for a full body scrub and body massage treatment for as low as P 250.00 each. It's her first time to experience such indulgence. And as a thank you to me for introducing her to the world of bargain hunting, she bought me a voucher. 

Essential Nails and Spa is located at N. Roxas St. corner Banawe. Near Philippine Orthopedic Hospital. They have very accommodating attendants and pleasant facilities. Gie loves the music of Sitti that keeps on playing at the place. And when they gave us our treatment, it was blissful. I got my much needed relaxation.  


located at N. Roxas St. corner Banawe

their expertise....nails!

this is my camera-shy friend, Gie
That was a very fun day and we are looking forward to our next bonding moment. But for the meantime, I have another spa session with my sisterettes Rona and Dinah tomorrow. Talk about 'rare' me-time (ha,ha)






No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.