Search

Nuffnang

friday fill-ins

Friday, October 05, 2012






  1. I said very bad things to a friend yesterday, and I am very sorry.
  2. Pizza and ice cream is what I'm craving right now.
  3. I was thinking about working abroad, preferably in Dubai or Singapore.
  4. Please leave now, will you?
  5. We should have a dinner date, don't you think Dinah and Rons?
  6. I can't be sexy slim whether I want to or not!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do some light shopping, tomorrow my plans include zumba dancing at home and Sunday, I want to be early on my spa date with Gie


If you want to participate this week, join here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.