Search

Nuffnang

Saturday 9: The End of the Innocence

Monday, October 22, 2012






This a very late post. It's a Saturday 9 on a Monday! The last two weeks had been very hectic for me but I'm still joining anyways, so bear with me please. Here goes....

  1. "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?  I am not familiar with the song that is why I listened to it first before answering this question. Well, I like it. I can listen to it again and again on a rainy afternoon reminiscing my younger days.
  2. Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980's. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?   I am not a smoker and I never will be.
  3. Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?   In our little town in Valenzuela here at the Philippines. I had a happy childhood. I spent it mostly playing with my cousins and friends outside. 
  4. Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?   I would be lying if I won't admit that I presume some things in regards with some cases I am familiar with. But it's my own opinion, and generally I keep it to myself. 
  5. Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite?  Definitely, the 'Friends' cast. I hope that they do another show together.
  6. Do you know how to ride a horse?  No, because I am afraid of horses. I feel that they will kick me when I get near them. I hate them when they are drooling.
  7. You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?  Cup. I like eating ice cream with a spoon that lick it from a cone.
  8. Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?   Of course! And it shouldn't stop from there. A true gentleman will assist a lady in every way possible.
  9. Which search engine do you use most often?   Google Chrome.






No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.