This a very late post. It's a Saturday 9 on a Monday! The last two weeks had been very hectic for me but I'm still joining anyways, so bear with me please. Here goes....
- "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time? I am not familiar with the song that is why I listened to it first before answering this question. Well, I like it. I can listen to it again and again on a rainy afternoon reminiscing my younger days.
- Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980's. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start? I am not a smoker and I never will be.
- Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours? In our little town in Valenzuela here at the Philippines. I had a happy childhood. I spent it mostly playing with my cousins and friends outside.
- Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson? I would be lying if I won't admit that I presume some things in regards with some cases I am familiar with. But it's my own opinion, and generally I keep it to myself.
- Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite? Definitely, the 'Friends' cast. I hope that they do another show together.
- Do you know how to ride a horse? No, because I am afraid of horses. I feel that they will kick me when I get near them. I hate them when they are drooling.
- You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone? Cup. I like eating ice cream with a spoon that lick it from a cone.
- Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat? Of course! And it shouldn't stop from there. A true gentleman will assist a lady in every way possible.
- Which search engine do you use most often? Google Chrome.