Search

Nuffnang

wednesday happy thoughts

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Happy Thoughts


happiness is....

  1. blogging...definitely!
  2. watching pinoy teleseryes, for a little while I tend to forgot about my problems and focus on the teleserye tragedies
  3. the upcoming friday bonding with my sisterettes
  4. Mang Eddie (Arnie's father) is getting better
  5. e-books, my playlist and bubble shoot ( android application), my relaxation buddies
  6. still (somehow) making ends meet
  7. work, work, work
  8. praying
  9. lanzones
  10. zumba, urban dance and gangnam style...my new work out routines (hehehe)

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.