Search

Nuffnang

7 Deadly Sins

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I came across 7 deadly sins as I visit Krysten's blog. It's quite fun and interesting. Another good thing is it's link up! Here goes...


PRIDE
seven great thing in your life
1. my awesome daughter
2. my lovable friends
3. my ever supportive happy family
4. great job with a good boss
5. good health
6. my ability to smile inspite of everything
7. books

ENVY
seven things you lack and covet
1. flat tummy
2. cooking skills
3. college degree
4. a very rich and cute husband
5. a walk-in closet full of clothes, shoes and bags
6. writing skill ala Bob Ong
7. a son

WRATH
seven things that make you angry
1. loud, obnoxious officemates
2. stupid people pretending to be a know-it-all
3. unanswered texts
4. empty pockets/wallet
5. being ignored
6. traffic
7. rain

SLOTH
seven things that you neglect to do
1. clean that house
2. arrange the closet
3. finish all my pending office work
4. catch up with old friends
5. gardening
6. run/jog
7. arrange all photos in the album

GREED
seven wordly material desires
1. kindle fire
2. dslr camera
3. 60" led tv
4. a car (with a driver)
5. new laptop
6. european trip
7. unlimited shopping spree (as my friend Dinah laments)

GLUTTONY
seven guilty pleasures
1. 'kapamilya teleserye'
2. online bargain hunting
3. ice cream
4. pizza
5. twitter
6. lounging all day while reading
7. softdrinks

LUST
seven things you love about love
1. pick-up lines
2. kiss and make-ups
3. hugs
4. always having someone to talk to about anything under the sun
5. dates
6. love songs
7. 'kilig' factor







4 comments

  1. awesome list and my son is my pride as well have a happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of kapamilya teleserye... do explain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, see shane i'm from the philippines. we have a local channel called 'kapamilya network' and 'teleserye' means television series aired every weeknights. these shows focus on family dramas, illicit affairs, those kind of issues in life. somehow, i kind of forgot my own marital problems when i am engrossed with these shows. sounds crazy? i am sorry but sometimes i tend to be like that

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.