Search

Nuffnang

Saturday 9 : Nobody Knows You When You're Down & Out

Saturday, September 29, 2012






  1. When did you last feel down and out?  About two years until present. I'm still stuck in a relationship that's been draining me of everything. I thank my friends around me that's been keeping me sane.
  2. What do you do to feel sexy? Dance! In any form and style. I love dancing though I don't qualify as a dancer. I can do some moves here and there, but that's it. When I memorize a dance routine I feel very sexy and fit.
  3. Do you think people think you are normal?  I guess so. I have friends and colleagues that seek my advice. But if they only knew what I've been thinking when I'm alone, they might think twice before coming near me.
  4. What have you always wanted to do?  To be pre-school teacher. It's my dream to teach and influence in a positive way a child in his/her early stage in life. It gives them a great outlook in life. I wanna be the one that will do that to them.
  5. What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time? My daughter. Inspite of what is happening between me and my husband, I am really thankful that I have a very understanding, thoughtful, kind-hearted, smart and very pretty daughter. 
  6. If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why?  Exploring Asia and Europe. I love to travel but can't do much of it since I am out of budget.
  7. Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill.  Yes, because I fell in love. That's it.
  8. How often do you feel guilty? Almost never. I always apologize if I knew I did something wrong to a person. And if I don't apologize when other people think I should, it's their problem.
  9. Give us an example of what you've done when feeling low self-esteem.  Well, whenever I feel down I watch a movie. My daughter and I have a specific movie to watch when we are not feeling 'it'. It's Mulan. We call it our feel-good-movie.  


If you want to join this weekend, please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.