Search

Nuffnang

friday fill-ins

Saturday, September 29, 2012




This is my first time to join Friday Fill-Ins, so welcome to me! And this is a late post. It's Saturday here in my country but nevertheless, I'm still joining this week. If you would like to participate click here for the link.

So, here goes...


  1. The tale is told of a princess meeting his prince that turns into a frog.
  2. The freckles on my skin is something that always makes me think of my ancestors.
  3. To ensure solace, pray.
  4. Crying is a fine thing.
  5. It's never too late to fall in love again.
  6. My estranged husband and I used to exchange notes on the back of an old receipt.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to church at Quaipo, tomorrow my plans include going to my dermatologist and Sunday, I want to jog at Luneta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.