This is my first time to join Friday Fill-Ins, so welcome to me! And this is a late post. It's Saturday here in my country but nevertheless, I'm still joining this week. If you would like to participate click here for the link.
So, here goes...
- The tale is told of a princess meeting his prince that turns into a frog.
- The freckles on my skin is something that always makes me think of my ancestors.
- To ensure solace, pray.
- Crying is a fine thing.
- It's never too late to fall in love again.
- My estranged husband and I used to exchange notes on the back of an old receipt.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to church at Quaipo, tomorrow my plans include going to my dermatologist and Sunday, I want to jog at Luneta!