Search

Nuffnang

Beginning Today...

Thursday, September 05, 2013



Beginning today I am on my own. I will stop depending on others. I will provide for myself. I am responsible for my actions. I will not ask vindication from others. I will be happy and not because of 'other' people. I will be mindful of those "PAASA"-type of person. I will distance myself from those people who are always putting me down. I don't want to be a part of a meaningless relationship. I know it sound harsh but it is how I feel. It's how life is. Unfair. And I am losing faith in humanity. So beginning today I will not care anymore. My business is my business alone. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.