Search

Nuffnang

After The Rain

Friday, August 23, 2013

After the rain...

  • I am back at blogging, sort of. Although we never had block outs during the onslaught of Typhoon Maring and the Monsoon rains (Thank God!), I had limited internet access. Although I am stuck at the house I have limited time for myself. I have to do this and do that at home. Translation: do laundry, clean house, arrange furniture (in case the flood reach the house), help with taking care of Aily, cook (or prepare ready-to-eat foods for my family, especially during movie time), iron, help with Mirko's assignment and Leslie's research, help my cousins and other neighbors who unfortunately felt the wrath of the flood. Whew! such a busy bee! In short, I don't have time to write, but I read. 
  • I found out that I am bored to death. Even the scariest movie to date (as per reviews) i.e. The Conjuring and The Woman in Black, lure me into sleep. Zzzzzz......
  • I'm back at work. My quotations are piling. My clients even called me during the strongest of rains. They said that they missed me. Awww, how sweet....not!
  • I gain pounds. I don't know by how much but I am feeling it. This is the negative effects of staying at home during rainy season. You've got a lot of time and reasons to eat and a ton of excuse not to exercise. I was at home for 4 days, do the math.
  • I am penniless. It is more costly staying at home with all the members of the family together at one place. Don't get me wrong, it's fun and I love spending time with my family more than anything else. If only I had enough money to spend. But we make do with what little we have. The important thing is we're together and happy.
  • I am penniless. This is not an error. I just have to emphasize on this one since this is my main concern at the moment. Sigh...Sigh...Sigh...
  • I shed a tear and broke my heart. The news that slap me in the face yesterday morning was too appalling and too shocking to accept. How could he broke my heart like this. After I learned the truth I felt empty. I still can't believe it. (Cue in music: How Could An Angel Break My Heart) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.