Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, August 09, 2013

Photobucket

Dear Friday, Thank God it's Friday! It's a no-work Friday for us because our Muslim brothers and sisters are observing Eid'l Fitr. I did some house cleaning and some laundry. And I get a much needed rest for tomorrow's run. Dear Weather, Please be good to me. Tomorrow, me and my buddy, Tinay, will run at the Robinson's Fit and Fun Buddy Run. This event was already rescheduled due to bad weather last June 30. I am hoping for a no-rain morning tomorrow. Please let us enjoy the day. Dear 'Me-Time', I have a feeling I am overdoing you. Apart from my running and zumba events and my regular spa and facial, I am planning, with my friends, hiking up Mt. Talamitam and a Puerto Galera, Boracay and Tagaytay vacations. I already have a Puerto Princesa vacation come October. And an out-of-the-country vacation early next year. I am really overdoing this. I can feel it in my pocket! As always...so many places to go, so many things to do,  so little money. But there's always this little voice I hear saying...'You deserve a break. If not now, when?' That little voice never fails to convince me. Dear Body, You deserve a thumbs up! Well, that's what my doctors been doing. My Ophthalmologist gave me a thumbs up. I won't be needing glasses for a long time still. My Internal Doctor okayed all my laboratory results. I don't have any problem especially with my sugar and cholesterol test. My Obstetrician also said that I am doing okay. Nothing's wrong with me. Now, If only I found the courage to go to my Dentist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.