Search

Nuffnang

37th National Milo Marathon

Thursday, August 01, 2013




Last Sunday, July 28, I earned my first Milo Marathon certificate. I ran under the 5K category. The official race result has not come up yet so I can't tell what is my official time. But I doubt it that I will beat my best time of 47:14 last Energen Family Run. The running track was too crowded. Under 5K alone there is around 29,400 participants. 

a small portion of the crowd/participants

There was a different track for the 10K, 21K and 42K category. Most of the photographers are on their track (sadface). And they were provided with mineral water and gatorade at their drinking station. We were supplied with a cup of water from pitchers. Well, we were there for the experience and goodwill. We only paid P100 and P10 from the registration fee will go to the Milo charity. All is well since we are after the running experience and the certificate.

me and my certificate

And of course, as long as you are with friends everything was fun.




And I am with my ever supportive husband.


See you on the next run.... :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.