Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, August 07, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. I am healthy according to my doctors...yippeeee!
  2. Zumba Fitness Party last Saturday.
  3. New vacation plans with friends. 
  4. Lost 5 lbs...and that's a lot for me! 
  5. A sad news but we know that Ate Thelma is in heaven now, happy and well with Our Father. Don't worry Ate Thelma, Luisa is my sister, we will take care of her. 
  6. Fit and Fun Buddy Run this Saturday. (sana hindi umulan
  7. Catching up on the latest episodes of 'My Husband's Lover'. Loving the show more. 
  8. Unlimited ice cream at Blissful Delight.
  9. J.K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy.   
  10. Eating more (there's always free food at the office) but not gaining weight. Thanks to Carbtrim! (endorsement?).   

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.