Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, September 18, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. Simple get together with my superfriends last Saturday. Loving their company more after all these years.
  2. And we're going to meet up again this coming Saturday at Emilie's house (hopefully).
  3. Kudos to Dinah for her improve driving skill and Rodney for fixing whatever is wrong with Dinah's car. We got home safe. 
  4. My husband is coming with me on our Palawan trip. 
  5. Last night movie with Rona, Dinah and Rodney. Nice movie, great company. Happiness! 
  6. Arranged our Puerto Galera trip and booked our Boracay flight this December. This is a busy and travel-filled year indeed! 
  7. And speaking of being busy, work load is piling up but it's a blessing nonetheless. More work, more income. 
  8. My friend May for always being the most reliable person in the office.
  9. Crossini and Eight O'clock orange juice. My daughter's almost everyday pasalubong for me.   
  10. Hot tea...never fails to calm my nerves.    

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.