Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
- Simple get together with my superfriends last Saturday. Loving their company more after all these years.
- And we're going to meet up again this coming Saturday at Emilie's house (hopefully).
- Kudos to Dinah for her improve driving skill and Rodney for fixing whatever is wrong with Dinah's car. We got home safe.
- My husband is coming with me on our Palawan trip.
- Last night movie with Rona, Dinah and Rodney. Nice movie, great company. Happiness!
- Arranged our Puerto Galera trip and booked our Boracay flight this December. This is a busy and travel-filled year indeed!
- And speaking of being busy, work load is piling up but it's a blessing nonetheless. More work, more income.
- My friend May for always being the most reliable person in the office.
- Crossini and Eight O'clock orange juice. My daughter's almost everyday pasalubong for me.
- Hot tea...never fails to calm my nerves.
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.