Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, September 25, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. My boss, for being understanding when he mostly needed to be.
  2. Winner again of two movie tickets c/o Nuffnang.  
  3. Weekend cuddle with my family. Loving the weather (as long as I am dry and safe). 
  4. Forgiving and forgetting. I finally made peace with someone. I did it more for myself than for him.  
  5. Belated birthday treat from a supplier.
  6. Orange is the New Black series. 
  7. Saturday get together with my superfriends. Loving them more after all these years.  
  8. Watermelon, watermelon and more watermelons.
  9. My husband doing chores when not at work...ang bait!   
  10. Making ends meet...somehow.    

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.