Search

Nuffnang

Running Improvement

Thursday, April 04, 2013


I did it again! I done and finished another 5K run last March 24 at the Quirino Grandstand. This is for the benefit of the OFW, our modern day heroes. My race result is not something to brag about, but it's a personal best compared to my previous run

my official time is 47:54 (my last run result is 54:24)

The important thing is my friends and I enjoyed the event. We did something healthy for ourselves while doing something good for the beneficiaries of the event.

the goodies 

finisher shirt, bib and medal

My running buddies agreed that we will join another run this April via NatGeo but it will be on 10K category this time. I am kinda scared that I won't finish the race. I don't know if I'm still alive before reaching the finish line (kidding). Then I read this article from Yahoo:

5 Surprising Tricks To Help You Run Faster:
  • Work out if you associate or disassociate

  • Listen to Bon jovi
  • Eat Beetroot
  • Run slower
  • Jump more
I don't know if I will take this tips seriously but it won't hurt to try. Besides I really want more improvement in my running. Good luck to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.