Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, April 03, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. I have as situation with a client that's been bothering me since last week. Well, it's 'partially' resolved. I am still crossing my fingers.
  2. I had my much needed rest last Holy Week but my stomach acted up. I did not enjoy the food but it's a season of fasting so it's okay.
  3. And after taking my medicines and watching what I eat my stomach is fine now. The agony is over! Thank you so much! 
  4. Budget-friendly staycation. I love seeing my family enjoying our inflatable pool.
  5. After her hospitalization due to dehydration followed by a measles attack, Aily is finally well and very much recovering. 
  6. My new office shoes, simple and comfortable.....and cheap!
  7. Holy Week movie marathon: The Healing, Apocalypto, Amityville Horror, Troy, How to Train a Dragon, Pitch Perfect (watched this 5 times during the weekend), Mama, Sinister, Inception, PS I Love You, Hunger Games, Hide and Seek and Constantine.
  8. My get-well soups: Knorr Crab n' Corn Soup and Chicken Noodle Soup.
  9. Leslie helping with the house chores and gladly doing it.
  10. My husband and my daughter making sure that I still have smiles inspite of my being sick. Kahit mukha na silang tanga at corny ang mga jokes nila

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.