Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, April 05, 2013

Photobucket

Dear God, Thank You for everything. I know I've been taking for granted Your good graces. Touch my heart Lord so I may be worthy of Your love. Dear Husband, Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick. I know I can be very stubborn. Thank you for your patience. Dear Stomach, Stop acting up. You are not funny. All those agonies during Holy week. It's like a Lenten penitence. Dear Daughter, You are my source of delight these days. Being helpful at home, always cheerful and taking care of yourself whenever you’re home alone. It's like I am meeting you the first time. Keep it up. Dear Office mate, I don't want to get ugly, so I won't be mad. Peace! Dear Exercise, I vow to get serious. Please be good to me. Dear Money, Still playing hide n' seek, eh? Grrrr!

2 comments

  1. Hi ehms! I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can check it out on my blog. :)

    xo,

    loveandinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your stomach feels better! and if you ever need to vent about a horrible office mate, we can swap stories.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.