Search

Nuffnang

Queuing at PUP...An Old News

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I saw this report last night about the long lines of incoming freshmen at PUP. Well, this is not new. As an alumni I know how my alma mater was tagged as Pilahan University of the Phils. In all my four years at PUP queuing is something that would always remind me of my school. And now my daughter is an incoming 'Iskolar ng Bayan' and she's now experiencing the perils of enrolling at PUP. And the worse part is only the students are allowed to enter the campus. During my time I got to enroll with my parents assisting me or taking my place on the long lines when I get tired or it gets too hot under the sun. But I guess it's for the better. They will learn to be independent since they are embarking on a more serious studies. I just hope that the PUP administration will somehow find solutions to this long ordeal.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.