Search

Nuffnang

wednesday happy thoughts

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Happy Thoughts


happiness is....

  1. free breakfast almost everyday, thanks to my officemates
  2. my new shoes, so comfy
  3. chao pao and the dancing chefs
  4. for my friends ( no further explanation needed)
  5. a single phone call that made my day
  6. sunday break with my colleagues
  7. after office brisk walking sessions (ha, ha, ha!!!)
  8. lost 3 lbs. this week
  9. sound tripping every afternoon at the office...very relaxing
  10. i am still pretty despite of and inspite of everything

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.