Search

Nuffnang

wednesday happy thoughts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Happy Thoughts


happiness is....

  1. my daughter having a good and fun start at school
  2. reached the deadline for the submission of UPCAT application
  3. our new office uniform arrives
  4. good health for me this week
  5. super busy at work means additional income
  6. my job that's been keeping me busy and prevents me from over thinking
  7. my diamond peel deal that pushes through
  8. my super cute niece
  9. lost 5 lbs. in two weeks
  10. my "package" arrived safely

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.