Search

Nuffnang

russian cookie house chocolate bonbons

Friday, June 15, 2012

my friends Rona and Dinah introduced me to group buying sites, but most of the time they do the purchases for me, since i'm still not familiar with this yet. one night, while i'm browsing at metrodeal.com, my daughter saw this deal regarding a delectable chocolate bonbons. to make the long story short, i made my first purchase! i bought a deal from Russian Cookie House for a dozen assorted chocolate bonbons at a cheap price of P140.00 only. but the item had to be picked up at their store at Podium Mall, Ortigas.good thing her father's workplace is a stone's throw away from there. so here are the bonbons and the bite of happiness.....





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.