Search

Nuffnang

I love Davao!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013


I fell in love with Davao. The 3 days and 2 nights that we spent at Davao was not enough. Bitin! I would love to go back and explore what more Davao could offer. My husband even thought the place is livable for our family. We both love the scenery, the adventures it could offer, the food (OMG! the food), the people and the city itself. Though we find the commute in the city kind of hard since there are different jeepney routes, but anyone can familiarize it in time. I would post the details and pictures of our adventure at Davao as soon as I finish my deadlines at the office. 


Dabaw Inyo Ni!


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.