Search

Nuffnang

Man Of Steel Movie Screening

Wednesday, June 19, 2013


A big thank you to Nuffnang and Wacoal for hosting the special screening of 'Man of Steel' at Resorts World Manila last June 12. I won 2 free tickets so I had my daughter as my date. Coincidentally, June 12 was our 'independence day'. Our day of 'free'-dom. We had a free ride (c/o Resorts World shuttle), free movie tickets, free popcorn and drinks and free mini-concert. Ely Buendia was at Resorts World for an Independence Day concert with PUP's Banda Kawayan as his front act. 


The movie was okay. (Sorry, I am not a big fan of Clark Kent. I am more of a Bruce Wayne kind of girl). My daughter love the action parts. I am in awe of how handsome Henry Cavil is. But we both love Russell Crowe, he is our favorite. 


Nuffnang knows us very well. There is a photobooth and free lootbags for all the bloggers. Yey! Until next movie. Thanks again!








No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.