Search

Nuffnang

Energen Family Run

Saturday, June 08, 2013



We had a blast from the last fun run we did. It's the Energen Family Run held at Bonifacio Global City last May 26, 2013 for the benefit of Bantay Bata. (Yes, this is a late post. One of the many that will come because work is getting in the way of my blogging.) My friends and I run the 5K category and I finished at 46:14, my best so far. 


We enjoyed the run. It was a well organized event. The route was easy and clear, plenty of water stations, enough marshals and the event host was funny. 


There were game booths and photo booths. Giving out of loot bags are organized too. What I enjoyed most is watching the 500M category for young boys and girls. They are so cute.

a 500M runner



They raffled off 10 Ipad Minis for all the categories and a PS3 for the kids. We are not lucky enough to win anything but the experience is enough to make our morning perfect. 

we take photos at the photo booth even before the race start...priorities!
the loots, I had a whole week of Energen breakfast
the running me!
Kudos to Energen and we are looking forward for the next run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.