Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, June 19, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. Our 3-days Davao trip! Excited much!
  2. Leslie's first day at college.
  3. Father's day celebration at Robinson Ermita. 
  4. More free food at the office. 
  5. Argo. A very good movie. Worthy of the Oscars. 
  6. Answered prayers again. God really love me. 
  7. Aily being bulutong-free (chicken fox). Makinis na sya ulit!
  8. Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs at Game 7. Go Heat! 
  9. Finally my husband bought me my sleeping mask.  
  10. Mc Spicy Chicken Burger pasalubong from my sister.   

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.