Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, March 26, 2014



Every day is a blessing. Be thankful for everything. Here goes....

  1. At last...we have a cable connection. 
  2. ....and internet connection, too.    
  3. Found a new gym with better equipment and better instructor.
  4. And 4 more friends will be joining us working out later...the more, the merrier! 
  5. Looking forward on this weekend mountain climb...if only I could find extra money for the expenses.
  6. 90's songs in my playlist. Indulging myself with the music of Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Alanis Morisette, etc.
  7. Vegetable balls, my newly discovered street food. Taste good and very satisfying. Hoping that Agnes and Cez will get to taste this one. 
  8. It's nice to know that I am surrounded with intelligent people. Almost all my friends have a child/children receiving academic recognition this school year. Mana mana lang yan... (Special shout out to my inaanak, Drexelle Noel Ladao, for passing his college entrance exam...Congratulations!!!)
  9. Viber-ing with my husband...keeping the connection in a fun way.    
  10. Hay Day and Fairy Farm...relaxing my nerves.     



to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.