Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, March 05, 2014



Every day is a blessing. Be thankful for everything. Here goes....

  1. Ash Wednesday. Will go to church later. 
  2. My husband's first attempt to cook Tinola. Almost perfect! (The papaya was under-cooked kasi).    
  3. Luisa's pasalubong na cake. Best cake I've tasted so far. I can eat the whole cake in one sitting. And I had to restrain myself from doing so.
  4. Mirko's simple 7th Birthday celebration. 
  5. Taco!
  6. Stopped running and doing zumba for almost a month and still not gaining weight despite my constant pigging out. Wait....maybe there is something wrong with my body. Nah! I am just naturally sexy....har har har!!!
  7. Playing Pharells William's Happy over and over again set my mood into....HAPPINESS!  
  8. Catching up with my work dues.
  9. TV series marathon with Leslie; i.e., Merlin, The Walking Dead, Glee...    
  10. #G2BBestEndingEver....a bittersweet feeling.      

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.