Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, January 22, 2014



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. Last night's family dinner....kumpleto kami! Except for my husband. (insert sad face )
  2. The sinigang na baboy, Jollibee friend chicken, mashed potato, J. Co donuts, and Selecta ice cream we shared last night.  
  3. And, yes, I broke my 'after six' diet. But it's still okay. 
  4. And we watched Catching Fire afterwards. 
  5. The Book Thief. I never read the book yet but I watched the movie four times already.
  6. Learned a magic trick and I've been performing it with my officemates who are equally fascinated. (Clap, clap, clap)
  7. Last Sunday jogging with my aunties and cousins. A fun way of breaking a sweat on a very cold morning.  
  8. Zumba.
  9. An unexpected gift from Ed....a desk calendar!     
  10. Frozen the movie and its songs. Making me endure the weather.     

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.