Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, January 10, 2014




Dear  2013, Goodbye. Thank you so much for all the adventures, friends I gained, lessons I learned, places I visited, experiences I earned and problems I faced and resolved. It's been a joyride. Dear 2014, Please be good to me. I am expecting a better, more mature, fruitful, happier year. Dear Husband, I know you love me more today because of the gift I gave you. You deserve it. Though it's the third time I am giving you a Play Station Portable because you keep on losing the previous ones. You've been good last year. And we are stronger than before. I thank you for that. Dear Daughter, I owe you one. Promise, I will make it up to you. Dear Boss, Congratulations! Your company is growing. 8 years of continued success. Just please be fair to each and every one of your employees. You need us as  much as we need you.  Dear Cambodia and Vietnam trip, Excited much!!! No words can describe how much I am looking forward for this trip with my husband and my superfriends. Can't wait. Dear Me, Please try to fulfill all your resolutions. It will be hard work but it will pay off in the end. You can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.