Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
- Our Pico de Loro climb last Sunday. It was a fun and challenging day hike.
- My husband cooking dinner...Yippeee! It's been a while since he last cook and he still does his champion 'Sinigang sa Miso' dish.
- Tried, for the first time, the Crossfit workout and actually enjoying it. And in spite of the sore muscles and body ache I would love to do it again.
- Watched Thor 2 in 3D for free! Thanks to Teng for not making it to the event, I claimed her ticket. LOL!
- Our clan's mini reunion at Tierra Santa Memorial Park last All Saint's Day. Had fun talking, catching up and being with the whole family. And I felt that Lolo and Lola was there with us.
- Weekend/Holiday movie marathon.
- Onion potato twist -- our new favorite snack.
- Energen Family Run 2 with Leslie and beating my personal best time.
- Wensha Take 2 with the superfriends.
- Afternoon date with hubby last Saturday.
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.