Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, November 20, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. A very busy week but a less stressful one...and that rarely happen.
  2. Last Saturday's charity run for the Typhoon Yolanda victims...fulfilling!  
  3. My mother's simple birthday celebration last Sunday.
  4. My ultimate crush, Charlie Sutcliffe, replied to my tweet! Kilig much! 
  5. Juan Direction, Got to Believe, and Honesto....bringing smiles to my lips.
  6. My sister-in-law introduce me to the root crop Yacon...I am now enjoying its sweet taste and all its health benefits.
  7. Ed's belated birthday celebration. More foodgasm!  
  8. Last night's Zumba session.
  9. Just three days after the devastation in Tacloban, our relatives who were affected were able to contact us and assure us that they're okay. Thank God! But the typhoon did not spare their homes. Well, it can be repaired. The important thing is that they are well. And every family members are pitching in for the repair of their houses.    
  10. Excited for our Puerto Galera trip!     

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.