Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, October 23, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. Puerto Princesa, Palawan trip with my husband and Dinah's family. A very unforgettable and delightful experience.
  2. Held a crocodile and a scorpion on my hand and a python over my shoulder and live to tell the tale. Hehehe!  
  3. Visited the Underground River, one of the 7 wonders of the world.
  4. Ate crocodile meat....pretty tasty!  
  5. Surprisingly, I found out that I could swim after my panic attack when I thought I would drown. But the life guard at Cowrie Island was quick, in fairness! 
  6. Freebies! Freebies! Freebies! 
  7. Registered at Energen Family Run for free with my friends.  
  8. Last night's Zumba was super fun. Love the routine.
  9. Leslie and his father's bonding time last Sunday at Star City while I did some house chores. Thanks to Dinah for the tickets.   
  10. Chocolate brownies baked by my brother. Delicious! Panira ng diet.     

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.