Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan trip with my husband and Dinah's family. A very unforgettable and delightful experience.
- Held a crocodile and a scorpion on my hand and a python over my shoulder and live to tell the tale. Hehehe!
- Visited the Underground River, one of the 7 wonders of the world.
- Ate crocodile meat....pretty tasty!
- Surprisingly, I found out that I could swim after my panic attack when I thought I would drown. But the life guard at Cowrie Island was quick, in fairness!
- Freebies! Freebies! Freebies!
- Registered at Energen Family Run for free with my friends.
- Last night's Zumba was super fun. Love the routine.
- Leslie and his father's bonding time last Sunday at Star City while I did some house chores. Thanks to Dinah for the tickets.
- Chocolate brownies baked by my brother. Delicious! Panira ng diet.
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.