Search

Nuffnang

Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe's GoUnli30

Monday, October 14, 2013


With my growing number of clients Globe's GoUnli30 give me the best advantage with its UnliTEXT to all network and UnliCALL to Globe and TM users. The more ways I can connect with them the more income I can expect. And, of course, life is not all business. With Globe's GoUnli30 I get UNLI chat experience with my friends and family. I can stay connected with Kakao Talk, Viber, FB Messenger and WeChat even without Wifi and without additional data charge! Talk about the best deal you can get, right?

  • With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.
  • Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888
Stay connected with Globe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.