Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, July 24, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. My Father's laser cataract surgery is a success...and free!
  2. Milo marathon this Sunday.
  3. Zumba with friends. 
  4. My husband's job interview went well and he is expected to report soon. 
  5. My purchase orders are piling up (which is a good thing) and I can manage it pretty well. 
  6. Our cancelled zumba event was re-scheduled this coming August 3. 
  7. I am cleared from my eye allergy after a week of (expensive) medication.
  8. 'My Husband's Lover' tv series.
  9. Watermelon!   
  10. Weekend movie marathon with my husband.   

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.