Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, September 17, 2014



No matter what happens, there is always something to be thankful for. Here goes....

  1. Turned 38 last Thursday and I felt so loved.  
  2. Birthday greeting/gifts from FB friends, classmates/batchmates, exes, dear friends and family.  
  3. Simple office celebration and after office treat from officemates/friends.
  4. A surprise mini-feast prepared by my husband and my dear sister for me. 
  5. Weekend get together with the superfriends at Metrowalk.
  6. Leslie's teary-eyed when her Daddy and I gave our pasalubong last Saturday -- a large plastic container full of home-made cheese.
  7. Divine intervention. God truly loves me. HE gave me the break I desperately needed.  
  8. Giant pizza!
  9. Husband's an office boy now. No more zombie mode. Yay!   
  10. Will open a savings account today. On my way to financial freedom....hopefully!       


to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.