No matter what happens, there is always something to be thankful for. Here goes....
- Turned 38 last Thursday and I felt so loved.
- Birthday greeting/gifts from FB friends, classmates/batchmates, exes, dear friends and family.
- Simple office celebration and after office treat from officemates/friends.
- A surprise mini-feast prepared by my husband and my dear sister for me.
- Weekend get together with the superfriends at Metrowalk.
- Leslie's teary-eyed when her Daddy and I gave our pasalubong last Saturday -- a large plastic container full of home-made cheese.
- Divine intervention. God truly loves me. HE gave me the break I desperately needed.
- Giant pizza!
- Husband's an office boy now. No more zombie mode. Yay!
- Will open a savings account today. On my way to financial freedom....hopefully!
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.