Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Thursday, February 06, 2014



As usual, work gets in the way of my blogging. That is why I am doing a Wednesday Happy Thoughts post on a Thursday. Here goes....

  1. Conquering Mt. Makiling! NAC's first climb of the year. 
  2. Dinah, Teng, Mae and I surviving getting lost in the woods. Actually, we are not lost, more like napaglaruan.  My most unforgettable and weirdest experience so far.    
  3. I was attacked, several times, by the 'limatiks' but they failed to bite and suck blood from me. 
  4. Meeting new friends. 
  5. We already got our singlets for the Apocalypse Run this Saturday. After the limatiks, I will face the zombies next. Bring it on!
  6. My husband for being the sweetest.
  7. Leslie, Mirko and Aily getting along more often. Achievement yun ah!  
  8. Cambodia and Vietnam...see you soon! 9 days to go! (Excited kahit wala pang budget)
  9. Not playing Flappy Bird and not getting frustrated...hehehe!     
  10. Finding peace amidst the annoying people around me.     

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.