Search

Nuffnang

NESCAFE Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I've ever had!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Tiring weekend, Monday blues, morning traffic, office deadlines, blog topics, online school lessons, mommy duties...these are some of the things that exhaust the likes of me. Obligations and responsibilities are common words to me. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. I love being a wife, a mom, an office girl a blogger, an online student and sometimes a mountaineer and a traveler, if my schedule permits.  Too much to handle, you say? Nah!  I love doing everything. And I know I will be rewarded at the end of the day. And what's more rewarding than a cup of NESCAFE Cappuccino. Its sweet aroma perks my every day. And I love how the coffee foam and the choco sprinkles in NESCAFE Cappuccino makes drinking coffee a more indulgent experience. I always make a heart out of the choco sprinkles over the coffee foam. It makes my coffee more special and me feel more loved!



Yummy!!!

Having this everyday feels like a reward for a job well done. Come, let's indulge.....







No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.