Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, December 13, 2013

Photobucket


Dear Boss, Oh, how I hate you now. You are the most egotistic person I've ever met. I choose to overlook my being underpaid, unappreciated and overworked employee as oppose to your standard of 'loyalty'. Then, out of the blue you will scold me because I choose to nurse my sick daughter over a day of work. I was absent for a day but you accuse me of being an unreliable employee and no longer interested with my work. According to you I am not a 'team-player' anymore. How dare you! But I won't quit. I know you don't like me anymore and you are just finding ways to pissed me off so I would resign. Bad news for you...I am staying! And I will be a model employee until you realize how wrong you are. By that time, I am ready to leave you! Dear Work, Bring it on! Dear Boracay, I am so looking forward to seeing you again. I badly needed a change of scenery. See you in a week's time. Dear Husband, You are under probation! Dear Money, Stop playing Waldo! Dear Christmas, I am sorry but I am postponing you.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.