Search

Nuffnang

my idea of a "me" time

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

these days, i love being busy. it keeps me from over thinking and feeling disappointed. i rarely do have a "me" time. but when i do, i savor it.

here are my ideas of "me" time:


  • food.movies.and more food.  before the onslaught of the habagat i had the chance to be alone at home. since i don't have the urge to use the internet, i choose to order foods and watch dvd's. forget the diet, i ordered pizza and big n' tasty burger. delicious!!!  



  • pampering. as in salon or spa pampering. talk about body massage, body scrub, hair spa, foot spa, hand spa, facial, etc. anything that would make me look and feel beautiful is a sure treat.


  • books. i can be lost reading a book. go anywhere and be anyone. if i wish to forget my worries for a while, i would indulge myself with a book and then i'll disappear.







No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.