Search

Nuffnang

X-MEN : Days of Future Past

Tuesday, May 13, 2014



I've been a fan of X-Men since college. I am a huge Storm wannabe. Therefor, I am looking forward for the return of my mutant idols on screen. Here's a peek of the movie...





And as for my own past, I have only one regret in life. That is, not finishing my college degree. I fell in love and got pregnant during my senior year in college. I never regret marrying my husband nor having a daughter at a young age. It's just that the timing is not right. If only I finished my degree I could have landed a better job, thus giving me a better salary so I could provide more for my family. Though I know that everything was meant to happen so I could learn from my mistakes. And I still have an opportunity to continue my studies. I just need to find time (and budget) for my degree. All in God's time.

For now, I am enjoying my time being a working mom. And I am looking forward to watch X-Men : Days of Future Past with my family. See you in the movies. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.