Search

Nuffnang

Well Said

Saturday, January 18, 2014


On February 2 we will be climbing our first mountain for 2014, Mt. Makiling at Los Banos, Laguna. And I am so excited. I missed the last 2 climbs last year because of my hectic schedule. But I won't be missing this one. I will make sure of that. And in line with our obsessions with mountains, I came across this photo. And this explains everything.


found this photo here

Translation: They are wondering why am I doing this. Climbing mountains... it's tiring, it's hard, you get cold and you may get hurt. But one can only understand when they do it. It's a lot like LOVE. 


Hope I get the translation right. And hopefully this coming climb is a successful and fun one. See you up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.