Search

Nuffnang

Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In my lifetime of using cellular phones I already tried all types of network and I am proud to say that I stick with Sun Cellular and I've been using it for years. My experience with Sun Cellular is rewarding since it had the most affordable and most reliable prepaid services. Yes, I've been using prepaid services ever since. Most of my friends are under Sun Cellular postpaid and they told me to switch to postpaid since the perks are better.


And here's why Plan 600 and Plan 999 of Sun Cellular is the good choice in postpaid:

Plan 660 (choose from the following profiles):
Call and Text Unlimited
  • Unlimited Call and Texts*
  • P250 Consumables** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
  • 350 Free SMS to other networks
Text Unlimited
  • Unlimited Texts*
  • P450 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
  • 350 Free SMS to other networks
Fully Consumable
  • P600 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
  • 350 Free SMS to ALL networks
* Local Sun-to-Sun Calls and/or Texts only.
** Consumable may be used for the following:
  • Sun Cellular calls to other networks - including NDD & IDD
  • Sun-to-Sun MMS
  • SMS2Email

Plan 999
Text Unlimited
  • Unlimited Mobile Internet
  • Unlimited Text to Sun
  • 4 Hours Calls to Sun

See how Sun Cellular offers the best services that suits the needs of its subscribers. And the coolest thing is that the plan includes the slimmest phones for the techies like me. Indeed, Sun Cellular Postpaid is the Good Choice!







No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.